We’re a fast-moving startup looking to expand our team
with talented, energetic problem solvers with a passion for
developing software-as-a-service Web applications
We’re seeking a web application engineer to help us conceive, plan
and build both new applications and enhancements to our core service
* Participate in both front-end and back-end development
* Plan, build, and test new features of our current product & help
plan the development of new products
We’re hiring for both full-time and part-time (intern) positions
Some of the technologies we use daily:
PHP - Ruby on Rails - MySQL - jQuery - Redis - AWS
* Work at one of the few Pittsburgh start-ups that has
acquired funding from Silicon Valley
* Work with lots of nifty technologies and integrations like:
Amazon Web Services, Authorize.net, Facebook Graph API,
Twilio, Rightscale, and more!
* Have the opportunity to help manage a
fault-tolerant systems infrastructure in the cloud
* Each employee gets a shiny new MacBook Pro
* If you want to relax, we encourage you
to play XBox, Wii, listen to music, etc.
* Need a break? Relax at office happy hour!